Details and practical examples of Sphelar® Garden Light
- Spherical Sphelar solar cell, LED, and battery are all-in types.
- The lighting unit uses LEDs and is an indirect lighting system that hits spherical solar cells.
- The LED color can be selected upon request.
- Standard lighting time is 4 hours (can be changed to 6 or 8 hours during installation).
- In the daytime, when the spherical Sphelar solar cell is exposed to sunlight, it is converted into electrical energy, and stored in built-in rechargeable battery.
- At night, the lights automatically turn on using electricity charged during the day.
- The lighting time depends on the area you use, the installation location, the sunshine conditions of the season and the weather.
On the site of “Sentopyua Ⅱ” in Higashikawa, Kamikawa-gun, Hokkaido