Scientific papers and articles on Sphelar®
Sphelar® technology is globally recognized as an unique and innovative concept in crystaline silicon solar cells.
- J. Nakata, Spherical Cells Promise to Expand Applications for Solar Power, Asia Electronics Industry (AEI), Dempa Publications, October 2001, pp. 44-46.
» Spherical Cells Promise To Expand Applications for Solar Power
- J. Nakata, Spherical Solar Cells Solve Issue of 3-D Sunlight Reception, Asia Electronics Industry (AEI), Dempa Publications, February 2003, pp. 45-46.
» Spherical Solar Cells Solve Issue of 3-D Sunlight Reception
- K. Taira, Sphelar Cells Save on Silicon, Capture Light From All Paths, JEI, Dempa Publications, February 2007, pp.26-27.
» Sphelar Cells Save on Silicon, Capture Light From All Paths
- K. Taira & J. Nakata, Catching rays, Nature Photonics Tecnology Focus, September 2010, Vol. 4, No. 9, pp. 602-603
- S. Ali-Oettinger, 360 degrees capture, PV Magazine, pp.224-227
Spherical solar cell
- N. Kumagai et al., Interrelationship between diameter and characterstics of silicon spherical solar cell, in Proc. of the 19th EUPVSEC, 7-11 June 2004, Paris, France, pp. 659-662.
- N. Kogo et al., Three Dimensional Light Capture of Sperical Cells, 15th Int’l PVSEC-15, Shanghai China 2005, Technical Digest, 12-4.
- K. Taira et al., 3-D GEOMETRY OF SPHELAR CELLS, Technical Digest of the Int’l PVSEC-17, Fukuoka Japan, 2007, 7O-B12-02.
- A. Sanz et al., ANALYSIS RESULTS ON SPHERICAL SILICON SOLAR CELLS, in Proc. of the 22nd EUPVSEC, 3-7 September 2007, Milan, Italy, 5BV3.23.
BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics)
- H. Sugimura et al., SPHELAR PANEL AS A FACADE ELEMENT, Technical Digest of the Int’l PVSEC-17, Fukuoka Japan, 2007, 4P-P2-03.
- T. Rodziewiez et al., PERFORMANCE OF SPHELAR MODULE AT OUTDOOR CONDITIONS IN HIGHER LATITUDE AREA, in Proc. of the 23rd EUPVSEC, 1-5 September 2008, Valencia, Spain, 1CV2.60.
- T. Rodziewiez et al., PERFORMANCE OF FLAT MODULE MADE OF SPHELAR CELLS IN HIGHER LATTITUDE AREAS, in Proc. of the 24th EUPVSEC, 21-25 September 2009, Hamburg, Germany, 4AV3.63.