- Spherical Sphelar solar cell, LED, and battery are all-in types.
- Sphelar® module itself is also lit.
- The LED color can be selected upon request.
- Sphelar® modules are suspended like a fruit, so there is no need to consider the angle and location of the solar cell.
- When sunlight hits the Sphelar® module during the day, it is converted into electrical energy and stored in built-in rechargeable battery.
- When the weather is fine, it will light for about 6 to 8 hours after charging for about 6 to 8 hours (approximate).
- At night, the LED automatically lights up using electricity charged during the day.
- Lighting time depends on the area, installation location, season and weather conditions.
On the site of “Sentopyua Ⅱ” in Higashikawa, Kamikawa-gun, Hokkaido